Please take a moment to read our dog policy
Responsible pet owners are welcome to bring dogs to specific 'Dog Friendly' properties. When booking it is essential that you check whether your pet is permitted at your chosen property; and please confirm the maximum number of pets you are bringing.
We charge £25 per dog to stay at our 'Dog Friendly' properties. However, if there is extra cleaning above and beyond what we consider to be the normal clean (for example if we find they have been in the bedrooms/upstairs), we have the right to charge a reasonable amount to cover our costs.
Guests wishing to take pets to a property must abide by the following rules:
- Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property;
- Dogs must not be taken to the swimming pool and games room area.
- Dogs must be , well behaved, house trained, and kept strictly out of bedrooms and away from soft furnishings and beds;
- Any fouling must be cleared up by you without delay and disposed of in the main refuge bin located in the car park. Please do not leave the bags outside your cottage doors. Any clearing up by our staff will incur a £100 fine;
- The dog owner must bring the dog's bed or basket for sleeping in;
- Dogs MUST NOT be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time;
- Dogs MUST NOT lie on beds and the property must be free from dog hair upon departure;
- Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property. Failure to do so will incur subsequent charges.
- For your dog’s safety, we advise they must not be left unattended in the external areas as the property boundaries may not be totally secure