Please take a moment to read our dog policy
Responsible pet owners are welcome to bring dogs to our 4 specific dog friendly cottages. When booking it is essential that you check whether your pet is permitted at your chosen property; and please confirm the the number of pets you are bringing (maximum of 2 in each dog friendly cottage).
We charge £25 per dog to stay at our 'Dog Friendly' properties. However, if there is extra cleaning above and beyond what we consider to be the normal clean (for example if we find they have been in the bedrooms/upstairs), we have the right to charge a reasonable amount to cover our costs.
Guests wishing to take pets to one of our dog friendly properties must abide by the following rules:
- Dogs must be under strict control at all times while at the property. Please take extra care in our cottages with dogs;
- Dogs must not be taken into the swimming pool and games room;
- Dogs must be, well behaved, house trained, and kept strictly out of bedrooms and away from soft furnishings and beds;
- Any fouling must be cleared up by you without delay and disposed of in the main refuge bin located in the car park. Please do not leave bags outside your cottage doors at anytime. Any clearing up by our staff will incur a £100 fine;
- The dog owner must bring the dog's bed or basket for sleeping in;
- Dogs MUST NOT be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time;
- Dogs MUST NOT lie on beds or sofas and the property must be free from dog hair upon departure;
- Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property. Failure to do so will incur subsequent charges.
- For your dog’s safety, please note that the property boundaries may not be secure;
- Dogs MUST be kept on their lead at all times whilst walking around the site;